Thursday 29 May 2014

Out of Sequence Post: Leibster

I didn't think that I would do this, but since some have been kind enough to nominate this blog for the thing, I thought it would be courteous to respond.


But there are no startling personal revelations below. 


1.      How would you describe your blog?
A mess of random thinking about wargaming.

2.      How did you pick your blog’s name?
Pure hubris. It seemed like a good idea at the time, given what I was trying to achieve.

3.      Why did you start blogging?
To keep track of ideas I had for writing rules. It has drifted a bit since then.

4.      How do you relax (if it's not blogging)?
Walking the cat.

5.      Is figure painting a chore or pleasure?
A chore.

6.      How do you deal with burn out?
Have a wargame (no, really, I spend more time writing and painting than playing).

7.      What are the three things you cannot live without?
Oxygen, water and food.

8.      What was the last book you read and the last you bought?
Read: Epictetus: Discourses and Selected Writings.
Bought: Quintus Curtius Rufus: The History of Alexander

9.      Who is your favourite fictional character?
Mycroft Holmes.

10.   Ball point, rollerball or fountain pen?

Pencil.

Some blogs:

That seems like quite enough. I'm off for a quiet lie down.

Normal service will be resumed on Saturday.

1 comment: